Wednesday 17 September 2008

SLABS 023
















"I have lived 300 years, and long to die. But death is no longer possible, I am immortal. I present now my story - full of mystery and intrigue. Rich in irony, and most satirical. It is set deep within a possible future, so none of these events have yet occurred. But they may! Be warned, lest you end as I. In this tale I am a fake god by occupation, and a magician by inclination. Merlin is my hero! I am the puppet master. I manipulate many of the characters and events you will see. But I am invented too for your entertainment and amusement.

- Who am I?"

http://www.divshare.com/download/5394943-bbb

Tracklist

English Electric - DRM (Dicky Trisco Remix)
Fancy Robot - Fancy Theme (Roberto Rodriguez Human Mix)
Creepy Autograph - The Gray Mans Theme
Jeff Mills - More Black Matter
Nexus 21 - Self Hypnosis
Man Machine - Man Machine (Cyber - Subsonik)
Ottomix - I'm In The Shadow (Club Version)
Atmosfear - What Do We Do (Club Mix)
Schoolly D - P.S.K.-What Does It Mean?
Muravchix - Tropical Warrior
Automat - Black Star
Chateau Flight - GRN Aventurine
Rootah - Holy Mount Part 2
Smith & Mighty - Closer
Mungo's Hi-Fi - Ing
Voigt Kampff - Bonus Beats
Drexciya - Surface Terrestrial Colonization

No comments: